Tuesday, December 19, 2006

We got home safe. (I know you were worried!).

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Will is asleep on my couch. Its raining, but its bay area rain... not Colorado snow. I fell asleep last night watching giant flakes swarm around the van as we crawled through the Rockies... I awoke in Vegas traffic.

Its been an amazing 6 months or so of non-stop touring... for the first time in ages there is only one lonely show posted on our profile. I'm going to miss traveling for the next month and change, I'll miss the constant movement, the daily high of performing, the people we meet, the trouble we get ourselves into...

I got home 45 minutes ago, but before I go to bed (in my own bed!) I just want to extend my deepest appreciation to all of those people out there who have allowed our music to mean something to them. Thank you for taking us in. Thank you for giving us life in your life. (Thank you for giving me a purpose). Thank you for letting us get drunk in your apartment and crash on your floor. We'll be back before you know it