Thursday, December 10, 2009

As the end of the year is an unavoidable time for reflection, I’d like to say Thank You. Whether you found my music through a Street to Nowhere show years ago, or more recently at a bar show or university concert on the east coast or my album release show the other day at home in San Francisco, or if you stumbled on my music via a friend or a blog, I just want to say: Thank You.

This year has been hard for a lot of people, and we’ve been hard on each other. For many people around me it has been a struggle just to keep doing what you are doing, to have faith in yourself to get by with what you’re most passionate about. I sincerely hope that everyone continues to work on their dreams and works to stay in love with them, even when opportunity becomes scarce. Great things are accomplished by those who care most for what they are doing, so the world needs you doing what you love.