Monday, March 29, 2010

Southern California: Host a Show in your Living Room 4/19-4/23

I'm going to be in Southern California from April 19th - 23rd, between a show at Spaceland (4/18) in LA and another at Fractal in Phoenix AZ (4/24) -- As I've received a lot of requests to play in San Deigo, Orange County, and LA (in an all ages scenario), I'm curious if you or a friend of yours would be willing to host a house/apartment/dorm/living-room/etc... show for me one of the days that week.


I would basically sit in your living room and play a bunch of songs on my acoustic guitar for you and your friends and anyone else who can make it (we'll set up a way for the public to RSVP in order to keep your address off the internet). I'll probably ask for a small optional donation from everyone there in order to pay for gas and help with tour expenses for the day. All you need is a space where I can sing at the top of my lungs and enough room for a handful of people to watch - no microphone necessary. If you have a piano, I might play that for ya'll as well.

If you're interested, please shoot me an email at: davesmallen@gmail.com
(please include some details about the space you have)

[Again, for the time being I'm restricting this to Southern California - especially LA, OC, SD, SB - but if it works well, we can try it elsewhere too]

Thanks!!